
So, just in case people start finding this and following it I decided to start talking about things in my life.
I have lots of plans and so little time!
I'm getting ready to apply for a university in Calgary, Alberta, a little late, but better late than never.
My mom always asks me, "Do you even want to go to school?!". It gets to be a bit much when I answer, "Yes..", every day.
She thinks that I'm just doing it because she wants me to.
Anyways, I have to contact the two high schools I went to and get them to mail the university the paperwork and stuff. It's going to be a hassle, but whatever.
I'm not living in Calgary at the moment, but I'll be moving in with a friend. He's going to a different University but apparently is considering switching.
I have other friends in the Calgary area too.
A whole family of awesome people. I'm scheduled to attend a birthday party of their's at the end of the month. It should be fun, everyone likes a different kind of drink so I don't feel out of place just having vodka and not beer(blech).
I've got the present already too! Of course since it's me, I feel like it's not good enough.
After the party I'm off to the Muse concert in Calgary!
If you don't know that band, leave this Blog now.
Just kidding, just look them up later or something.
They're great. I've got a nice camcorder but I need to get a new battery adapter before I go.
That way I can actually use it to record videos and take pictures!
Who knows how things will happen after that. I may or may not stay long after the concert before going back to Edmonton.
I hope things go great!
Currently listening: Excuses - The Morning Benders

No comments:
Post a Comment