Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Symphony #1 in G major.

I don't know where to begin.
Way to break the ice, eh Alex?
Yes, my name's Alex. I guess you probably don't know. I hope you didn't think it was a couple of music notes though. I've got one of those public profile do-hickeys on the side there. Click that if you are desperate to know a smidgen more about me.
I can't write for long, I've got things to do soon, but I will try to say a few more things.
Lets see. I made this blog not because I have a lot to say that needs to be heard, simply because I don't know when to shut up.
That's right, I just ramble endlessly.
I guess at times this will become pretty opinionated, but I really don't care. That's what opinions are all about!
Freedom of speech, baby. Plus I'm Canadian so I have even more free speech I think!
Not like you Americans can say, "Oh man I hate President Obama for reasons other than his skin colour, he should die!"
You'd probably end up in jail. In fact I'm pretty sure you would.
As for me, everyone hates Stephen Harper.
I don't need to say anything about him.
As for me, I'm a musician.
If you didn't get the hint, you're a dumbass.
I love music too much actually.
FURTHERMORE, I'm very boring.
That's right.
Oh, and I'm fairly not religious. It's not like I don't believe in God or something greater, I just don't know which greater thingy is the right one.
To make things worse, everyone could be Anglican like me and still have different opinions about it. I could talk to one guy who might say that God created the Big Bang and everything that followed,
or I could talk to someone else and he'd say the Big Bang created God, or...something.
I don't know, but hey, if your argument is, "Something had to make the Big Bang happen", then my argument to you is, "Something had to make that thing that made the Big Bang happen".
If that's how you want to look at it, maybe God is just a little kid playing in the Sandbox with his universal toys.
One millennium, Mommy God might say, "Okay God, time to put away your universe.", and we'll all die suddenly. That or he'll leave us out in the rain and the universe sand will turn to universe mud. Gross.
You never know, so if you say you do know, I'm skeptical.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha This is pretty awesome tbh. The part about god. Very profound.

    ReplyDelete